Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Eve Eve!

Just thought I'd share some pics from the "treat making" at the Sigler household last night!I know I've already posted pics of our tree, but we've set it up on cinder blocks and packed the bottom with gifts! So fun!
These are our stockings! I quilted Caleb's last year while we were still engaged and I did mine this fall...his is bigger, which I regret. :) The stocking holders were made by Caleb's PawPaw!

This is my ornamented mirror above the dining table....

and this is the dining table! I love our table suddenly looks "Christmasy" with it's red and gold poster on the top! The little linens are lace pieces Mama brought back to me from Venice last spring and the gnome napkin holders were on sale for $2.99(!) at William Sonoma.

This is a pretty shot of our apartment. Teensy but very festive, I think! It is SO cozy to lay on that couch and enjoy the tree with my hubby.


Speaking of my hubby...here he is dipping Oreo truffles into the chocolate! He's so much better at this than I am, that I let him take over while I snapped pictures.


I love this shot of our "baby stove"...that's what I call it. See how little it is? I like to say it was custom made for me. :)


NOT my best picture but when Caleb protested to having his picture on the blog, I promised him I'd put one of myself "as is" as well....


I think we did a pretty good job...

Have a WONDERFUL Christmas, friends!!

Much Much Love,

Casey

































No comments:

Post a Comment