Monday, August 9, 2010

A New Season, A New Post

It's been so long since I've written and I am thoroughly ashamed. If I have any readers left out there, let me extend my gratefulness for sticking it out. My plan from here on out is consistency! I have terribly missed not having this outlet in my life.

There has been so much to happen the past several months, I'm not even sure how to catch you up! If we thought we experienced the greatest transition of our lives the first few months we were married, God had a lesson or two to teach us!
Since winter, we have almost completely turned our lives upside down. It became evident the middle of February that the Lord was calling us to help plant a church in midtown. Almost as clearly and quickly as that tidbit was realized, we "found" (our Father provided!) an adorable little duplex right down the street from 1. the new church venue and 2. our new pastor's family. What a tremendous blessing! And all at LESS PER MONTH than we were paying for the apartment. We moved in in May and are adjusting to support raising, Caleb's new bi-vocation-ness (not sure anyone's ever typed that word before) as worship director for a budding church and part time grocer, and our new neck of the woods. God is so faithful to provide and we are currently preparing for our church launch in late September, while also diving right into community and parish building with our new church body. It is such an exciting time!
So needlesstosay, while I have had just a ton to blog about, I haven't really made the time to actually sit down and write. I miss it, though, and I am determined to try to catch up exactly where I left off.
I think I'll save the new home pictures for another day. I want to catch our rooms in the new light of day, rather than at night.
I feel better having just updated the old space, however!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment