Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

What a great day it has been!
DownLine hosted a women's luncheon to drum up interest in the big women's conference coming up in February (keynote speaker Kay Arthur!). I helped with linens and such from work and I think everything was a huge success!

It is rainy like crazy right now and I'm desperately wishing I had a peppermint mocha to tie me over to 5 pm.

Caleb and I did some fun updates last night on the little apartment! I plan to post pictures this evening. He is so creative! Sometimes I have to reign him in a little but he never runs out of ideas.

Check out Nesting Place today. LOVE her fall pedestal idea.

What's your favorite fall decoration? I would love to gather more ideas.

Hopefully be back tonight with some pics!

Much Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment