Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Favorites

1. My Circle C fall candle in Spiced Apple
2. Red & white flannel pj bottoms
3. Easy recipe for homemade rolls (directions to follow)
4. The Crock Pot!
5. Trifle bowl centerpieces (green and red apples, walnuts, etc. in your trifle bowl on the center of your table...easy, pretty, edible fall decor)
6. Candy Corn
7. "Breathe" - Track 10 on U2's No Line on the Horizon album
8. Pumpkins and mums on your doorstep, of course

It's frigid today! Can't seem to get warm and I am seriously considering some new shoe alternatives...my summer, sockless flats aren't working any longer. I can barely feel my toes.

Our weekend is nuts. Caleb's at the DownLine Men's Summit all weekend...little rest and lots of go! The talks should be incredible, though. Tommy Nelson spoke to our DL class last night on the book of Daniel and it was amazing!

If you're interested, feel free to post your favorite 8 items of the season! I'd love to know what they are.

No meal is complete without the bread and Caleb and I love these...they go without almost everything.

Easy Rolls:

4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
2 Cups of Self-Rising flour
1 Cup of milk

Mix batter thoroughly and pour into greased muffin tin (I spray with Baker's Joy).
Bake for 15 - 20 minutes at 400 degrees
Makes 8 rolls in a large muffin tin

No comments:

Post a Comment