Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Breakfast at the Siglers

This post is a little late...but I made homemade chocolate chip waffles last Saturday morning and took a picture of the feast!



My sweet brother-in-law Josh gave us a Belgian waffle maker last Christmas and we had so much fun trying it out last weekend. The maker came with a little recipe booklet and I was shocked at how easy homemade waffle batter is. I am of the opinion that anything calling for stiffened egg whites makes you feel like a real cook...

In case you haven't heard, the Siglers are now a one car family. Caleb's Buick died beyond resuscitation last week and we are presently looking, discerning, and praying for a new ride. Life is such an adventure...

In other (and better) news: Best Wishes to our precious friends Jessica and Matt on their engagement!! Like I said, life is such an adventure... :)

Much Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment