Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Bouquet's New Home



Pretty, yes?
I am so happy with this!

You can't see it in the picture, but I've also set a large apothocary jar next to my bouquet. It's being filled with dried petals from all of the flowers Caleb has given me. I put this in a very visible spot because it's can't hurt to be constantly reminded that it needs several more bouquets to be completely filled... :)

I got up this morning in a cleaning frenzy! Before I even woke up my husband, I had done the usual (shower, coffee, kitchen freshen up) and had also rearranged the large bookshelf in our guest room, "lifted" the entire guest room (as much stuff off of the floor as possible! We've had books just sitting around, being piled up and leaning up against things...driving me crazy!), found new little homes for all sorts of odds and ends, and then completely tackled our utility closet. I know now exactly where everything in our utility closet is...including the old box of light bulbs that fell behind the water heater and upon which I will never cast my eyes again. If I didn't have to come to work today, I'm pretty certain that the entire house would be cleaned out and reorganized.

When Caleb and I began moving our things into the apartment, we were in a real hurry and we ended up literally stuffing drawers and closets with things we didn't have time to really think through and throw out. I am determined to get to this task completed before Christmas. We'll be bringing new things into the house so we need to get rid of some old.

Still looking for that second vehicle, friends! Let me know if you come across anything! We are just trusting God will provide for this need as He has met every other.

Loving this cold weather and can't wait to see friends this weekend. It's already starting to feel like the holiday season...!

Much Love,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment