Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Down with the Sickness

The delay in blogging is due to a severe sinus infection!!
Hubby is urging me to rest when at home and last night the only productive thing I got done was finishing at entire meal of tomato soup and a grilled cheese.

Things are looking up, however! My mother gave me one of her wonderful pep talks last night, I slept well (thanks to the ever comforting and loving husband I have) and even got up early enough this morning to "bless my home" a little and shine my sink! A bit of coffee and Ricola and I'm set for the day!

Favorite thing about my job: the huge glass windows in our showroom. The leaves in Memphis are really rather spectacular this year! I'm staring at maroons, golds, deep greens and bright oranges this morning and am in awe of God's promises.

Until next time (and hopefully that is quite soon!)...
Much Love,
C

1 comment:

  1. I just have to comment on the fact your post is titled "Down with the Sickness." This is why I love you so. :)

    ReplyDelete